Thursday 2 February 2012

59-0628E Questions And Answers
It's... God has a hard time trying to get somebody that He can deal with, that'll stay humble, and meek, and stay in the place until God calls him to do something (you believe that? See?), a man that God can bless and he'll still keep hisself a man, not be an angel or a god. As soon as man gets blessed and has a little something given to him, he wants to become a god; he wants to become a--a angel. He wants to become some great person. "What I do, what... Me and me and mine..." all that. That's the wrong attitude. God's hunting for somebody who He could bless and pour out the blessings, and--and more He blessed, the littler the man will become. And you'll never get more of God until you become nothing. You've got to belittle yourself. He that will exalt himself, God will bring abase. He that will humble himself, God will exalt. You've got to get little before you can get big. And you'll never be big in your own self; you'll only be as big as God will be big in you. See?

59-1227M  A Super Sign
Brother, when I see God, the God of heaven, forfeited His throne, His beauty, and all that He was to be borned on top of a manure pile, be wrapped in swaddling's cloth, to be made fun of by His signs and His wonders, to be called a devil; should I be ashamed of Him? No, sir. Let the classic world do what they want to do. To me He's the super Sign. The Holy Ghost in me screams out. It might make me act funny and be a crazy man to this world, but I cannot deny Him Who done so much for me. He took my place in death. He took my place at Calvary. He done all these things. He condescended from heaven, from the pearly white thrones to become a man; to taste my suffering, to go through my temptation, to know how to be the right kind of a mediator in me, to lead me and to guide me to Eternal Life. And through His poverty, I am made rich. Through His death I'm given Life, Eternal Life. Don't deny Him. Don't be ashamed of Him. Don't be ashamed of Him. But embrace Him and say, "Yes, my dear Lord, give to me like they did on the day of Pentecost. Lord, give to me the Holy Ghost. Pour It into my heart. I don't care what the teenagers say. I don't care what the world says; I'm not looking to them. I'm looking to You." What is it, joining church? No, the super Sign, Immanuel, God with us.

61-0903 Let Your Light So shine Before Men
Now, the only way that the world will ever see Christ is when He--they see It in you and me. That's the only way they'll ever see Christ. Their--their conscience are numb to the sunsets, to the call of the birds, to the leaves, and--and the grass, and the flowers, and the music, and the message, and so forth, that we enjoy after we have found Christ. But until we get to a place that we display Christ... Now, remember that. Each one of you, from tonight on, remember you are God's billboards. And you're--you're God's advertising agent. Now, the world will look at you to see what Christ is. So we don't want to smear a big lot of stuff on there that testify about things that we really are not. Let's first be that. And then when we be that, then the world will see Christ in you and me.

64-0122 Looking Unto Jesus
Now we find out that Mary found resurrection and Life. So did Jairus, the little priest, a secret believer, that when he saw Jesus and looked upon Him, he found resurrection and Life. The hungry people looked to Him, one day, and found sustaining bread; a type that the hungry today can find the Bread of Life, not find a creed. You don't find a founder, you don't find a reformer; you find Life when you find Christ, the Bread of Life. The dying thief looked to Him, in the hour of distress, and what did he find? He found His pardon. Who else could he look to? The Roman government wouldn't pardon him. No one else would pardon him. But he looked to Jesus, in his distress, and he found Somebody Who could pardon him. My brother, sister, tonight, if you are hanging like he was then, on the balance of condemnation; and knowing, if you'd die, tonight, as a lukewarm church member, or a lukewarm Pentecostal, or whatever you might be, you know where you are going. Look to Him, tonight, the One Who can set you free. One, tonight, if you're just only a membership only, and don't know what the resurrection of Christ means to live in a human heart, look to Him. He is God, and He alone. You'll find pardoning like this poor, thick, sin-sick thief did, hanging on the Cross.

60-0925 That Day On Calvary
He was just one Man, the perfect Man. He gave His Life, and He made an example for you. Now, what must we do? Now, the first thing I want to say is: Jesus never lived for Himself. His Life was spent for others. That's perfectly Eternal Life. When you say you go to church and you do good things, that's fine. But when you live your life to yourself, you haven't Eternal Life. Eternal Life is living for others. It proved it when It come in the Lamb of God. He lived and had Eternal Life, because He did not live for Himself. He lived for others. And you receive Eternal Life by receiving that day, and you don't live for yourself no more. You live for others. Someone said, "How can you stand and let anybody call you such bad names?" You don't live for yourself. You live for others that you might redeem that man. You become sons. And the trouble of it is, the church has forgot they were sons. You are sons. You're taking Christ's place. You are sons; so don't live for yourself; live for others. "Well, Brother Branham, I can live for this brother because he sure is a nice man." That's not it. Live for that man who hates you. Live for that person who'd kill you if they could. That's what they done to Him. They killed Him, and He died that He might save them. That's Eternal Life.

53-1109 Africa Trip Report
When you get saved, Jesus doesn't come down and save you then. You've been saved ever since Jesus died, but you just accepted your salvation. It'll never do you any good unless you accept it, that's right. But when He died, He took away every sin of the world. And as far as God is concerned, He can't see sin, because the Blood of Christ got it covered. But when you die, and you go beyond that Blood, then you're already judged. Cause, God's done said the day you eat thereof that day you die; so if you're... you didn't accept the Blood of Christ, you didn't accept your salvation from Christ, then you're just gone, that's all. If you did, then you're saved, and that--that settles it. And now, the same Blood, and mingled in there through His stripes, you were healed. If you believe it, accept it, no matter how you feeled. It isn't by feeling, never think... Jesus never did one time say, "Did you feeled it?" Said, "Did you believe it?" That... No matter how you feel you just believe it. You're not saved because you feel like you're saved, are you? I'm not saved because I feel like I'm saved. The devil can beat you around the bush on your feelings. Brother, I'm saved because I met God's requirement. That's why I'm saved. Let me see him beat me around that. That's what God said. My feelings, that has nothing to do with it. But the Bible said I'm saved, and I met that requirement, and that's the reason I know I'm saved. Course there is a feeling that goes with it, but not the feeling alone; it's the Bible said so. That's the reason...

57-0126B India Trip Report
But I got better hopes of you brethren here this morning, that you'll be men of God who stay with the Word of God. And let everything else fall right to left, but stay right with that Word. Don't move. No matter if you're a doormat out there, be a good doormat. Don't try to compete with someone else or do this. Just get right in the Word, and stay right there, and God will positionally place you into His Kingdom, where you can be the best. What if my finger ever taken a notion, because it wasn't an eye, it wouldn't be a finger any more? I would hate to lose that finger. Though my eye may be more valuable, but I love that finger. It's a part of me. You understand what I mean? I'm sure you do. So whatever office, whatever it might be, be whatever you are. And where God has positionally placed you, stay there and be as loyal to that Word as you know how to be. God will bless it. If He takes a notion for something else, He will place you where He needs.

63-0825E Perfect Faith
And when we were sinners, alienated, without God; in the world, in that muck of mud, as I talked about this morning, God come to us! God sought you, you never sought God. "No man can come to Me except the Father draws him first." And God came down in that muck, what you were, and sought you out and brought you out! That ought to create a Perfect Love. Look what you was, and look what you are. What did that? Somebody that loved you! Can't you have faith in what He's promised you, then? Real genuine love will create a confidence in His Word. 
 2] 29-1-12 E [UN] Manifestation of the revealing of the son of man to unite the word with the person.MP3
5930K   Play   Download  

No comments:

Post a Comment